Here’s another recipe for camping. It was provided by Allens.com. It’s a quick and easy recipe to do while camping.
- 4 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 can (28 oz.) or 2 cans (14.5 oz. each) Allens Cut Italian Green Beans, drained
- 1 can (14 oz.) Trappey’s Dark Red Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 4 Tbsp. virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
Combine lemon juice, beans, onion, parsley, kidney beans and olive oil. Toss gently, adding salt and pepper if desired. Refrigerate at least one hour before serving. Garnish with cherry tomatoes and serve. Tasty tip: For more tartness use an additional 2 Tbsp. lemon juice and 2 Tbsp. olive oil.
Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post. This recipe was provided by my request. I have not tried it, but look forward to doing so on a future camping trip.